Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#Butch #Hamilton - No More Free SEO Service! [Flickr]
No More Free SEO Service! [Flickr]

Butch Hamilton posted a photo:

No More Free SEO Service!

There comes a time when the lightbulb is supposed to come on about people, right?

I have spent years promoting, working, writing, learning, honing and becoming one of the top rated SEO Masters in the world today. I have spared no time and energy in learning to create successfully on the web.

Just recently, I was approached to "help" a supposed rising star to become more successful. I did this with the understanding that I GET PAID for what I do!

The search engine optimization campaign rocked along really well, many backlinks were created, much notice was seen for the artist, and I began snooping around on the web, like only I know how to do, and low and behold, I find her travel blog, simply loaded with recent world travels and experiences!

Oh well, she told me she had no money, and I believed her until yesterday. After banning her from ALL of my work, past, present and future, somewhere from cyberspace dropped this little bombshell.

A new video she just created on YouTube Titled: "How to Become a Better Networker!"

Needless to say I was/am a little more than shocked. I feel just like the monkey in the picture!

WILDCAT SEO SERVICE SAYS: "NO MORE FREE SEO!!!"

wildcatseoservice.com

PS

Youi can read the full article on the Facebook Group here: http://www.facebook.com/groups/searcheng...onservice/

Onward and Upward!

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/butchhami...iP9hB4RZk/

Hello World!:

- Search Engine Optimization Service Provided by Wildcat SEO Service WILDCATSEOSERVICE.COM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  #Butch #Hamilton - Summer Must-Have: America's #1 Deet-Free Repellent Butch Hamilton 0 0 06-22-2018, 10:14 AM
Last Post: Butch Hamilton
  #Butch #Hamilton - ☀️ Free Shipping Today Only! (Hello, Summer!) Butch Hamilton 0 0 06-22-2018, 10:14 AM
  #Butch #Hamilton - Get This Free Gift – Only Hours Left! Butch Hamilton 0 0 06-19-2018, 07:49 PM
  #Butch #Hamilton - Buy 1 Get 1 Free - Select Skin So Soft Butch Hamilton 0 0 06-19-2018, 11:34 AM
  #Butch #Hamilton - Today Only! Free Shipping On Your $25 Order! Butch Hamilton 1 60 06-07-2018, 12:02 AM
Last Post: Search Engine Optimization Service!
  #Butch #Hamilton - Skin So Soft - Buy 1 Get 1 Free! Butch Hamilton 0 16 06-07-2018, 12:00 AM
  #Butch #Hamilton - Free Shipping On Any $25 Order (Get Shopping!) Butch Hamilton 0 17 06-07-2018, 12:00 AM
  #Butch #Hamilton - Skin So Soft Bug Guard: America's #1 Deet-Free Repellent Butch Hamilton 0 17 05-31-2018, 08:56 PM
  #Butch #Hamilton - Free Espira Blender Bottle With Purchase Butch Hamilton 0 17 05-31-2018, 08:56 PM
  #Butch #Hamilton - Buy One Get One Free: Bug Guard! Ends Tonight! Butch Hamilton 0 34 05-14-2018, 10:41 AM